- Gold Medal in U-14 girls age category at Commonwealth chess championship 2016 (31 Jul – 6 Aug 2016 at Srilanka)
- Winner in U-15 age category in South Asian Amateur chess championship 2016 ( 1-6 Sep, 2016 at Jammu).
- Winner in best female category in Parsvnath International Grandmaster Chess Tournament (Below 2000 rating category) (New Delhi January 2016)
- Highest FIDE Rated (International rating)woman player in the history of J&K State till date.
- Silver Medal in National School chess championship 2014. (June 2014 at New Delhi).
- Felicitated by His excellency Hon’ble Governor of J&K, Hon’ble CM of J&K.
- Received Appreciation Letters from Hon’ble PM of India and Hon’ble sports Minister of India.
|Name of Association||From||To|
|All J&K Chess Association||2009||Till Date|
|Degree/Level||Name of School/College/University||Passing Year|
|9th Class||K.V. Sunjuwan Jammu||Cutrrent Year|
- Played in more than 50 National and International level events and more than 400 matches.
- Only chess player of J&K who have won medal at National as well as International event.
- Highest Fide Rated (International Rating) woman player in the history of J&K State till date.