- Honored as top sportsman by J&K SSC 1989-90.
- Honored as best judo player by All India Sports Council of deaf in XVIII Games of Deaf Aurangabad Maharashtra.
- Top positions in 3rd Nepal International Inter School Friendly Judo Championship.
- Junior Asian Judo Championship 2009 1st position.
- Junior Asian Judo Championship 2014 3rd position.
- 2 Participations in International Championship Korea 2015
- 3 Time Chief Judo coach
- Tournament Director in All India Inter frontier BSF Judo Championship Palora Jammu.
Professional Courses / Camps Attended
- National Seminar of coaching clinic at JLN Stadium 2006.
- National Seminar of coaching clinic at Dehradun 2007.
- National Seminar of coaching clinic at Dehradun 2011
- 12th, J&K Board, 1998.
- NIS Diploma 1992-1993.
- Ni-DAN 2nd Degree Blackbelt 2009.
- Nationa Referee 2009